Here I am sitting pretty in my new chair, exhuasted after a week of hard work.
Here begins the tour of the new apartment.
Where I can sit in the morning and drink my coffee and look at the mountains.
This is a dream come true for me...I've always wanted a walk-in closet!
Bec, you and Nick bought me that red lamp. Thanks!!

The new desk area

A huge kitchen!

The living room. Mom was thrilled with the color scheme.


The new ride! A 2005 Toyota Corolla
The view from my balcony
The new desk area
A huge kitchen!
The living room. Mom was thrilled with the color scheme.
The new ride! A 2005 Toyota Corolla
Not bad, huh? My first day of work begins Monday, the 17th, so Mom and I have the weekend to finish up decorating, making sure I have everything in order, and more importantly, time to relax.
You can see how spacious my one bedroom apartment is and I don't plan on coming home until Christmas time so I will be taking reservations for visitors! Big hugs to everyone. :)
I love it, Catherine! You have great taste in decorating. Nice car! The scenery is beautiful...takes me back...the nice dry air, sunshine, with memories of hiking in the Catalinas! Uncle Don is behind me whining. I'll send him soon! This is THE year I want to get out to see you, Christina/Ken/Ava, and visit my bro & family in DC, and a wedding July 31!! Wow, lots to Skype about! You'll do great at Ventana! Love ya! AJ
ReplyDeleteDear Catherine, I am so happy for you and actually envy you in starting a great new adventure. I love your new digs and I will definitely make reservations to come out there and see those beautiful mountains. I know you will make a great tour guide. With Love and Pride, Grandma Joan
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...that view brings back so many memories! And your apartment is absolutely fabulous!!! Such good taste you and your mamma have.
ReplyDeleteHere are a few tips for living in the desert:
1. Always look down before walking out your front door in the morning--you never know what will be curled up on your welcome mat.
2. Never ever leave your clothes or shoes lying on the floor--if you do, shake them out before putting them on.
3. Get a little flashlight to hang on your key chain--it's very dark in Tucson.
4. ALWAYS wear sunscreen--especially when you don't think you need any.
5. Never watch the weather channel--it's a waste of time when it's sunny all the time!
6. Wake up each morning, watch the sun rise over the Catalina's, and say "There is no place like my new home!"