Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Fall...

but you wouldn't know it here! I chose the background of fall leaves because it's something I miss about Michigan. Good thing Trader Joe's sells Spiced Cider that is a decent replacement for Michigan Apple Cider.

A funny story about yesterday! I went to Trader Joe's for my usual Sunday grocery shopping. I had a few things that I wanted to pick up, but mostly walked around picking out things that were calling my name. I went to the register to pay, and after the cashier rang me up, he yelled, "YOU WON!!!" And then started ringing the bell like crazy. I was hoping that I had won a million dollars, but instead I got to spin the wheel becuase my total was 4 of a kind: $22.22. I won a free bouquet of flowers, and of course I picked out the most expensive ones!




Look closely and you may see a cat in my roses. I couldn't keep him out of them. He literally smells like roses because he spends so much time in them.


The proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment